BBratkowski loves CHenry

HoTbOy

For the past 2 weeks I have been reading about how BBratkowski is raving about the work ethic of CHenry, but I want to know what is up with those 2 picks we used for WR's when we needed D help...If you had to have a WR, I think that DJackson was available when the Bengals picked and we know what he has done for Philly but I have not heard s++t about the picks we took in the draft...Does anyone know what the deal is...

For the past 2 weeks I have been reading about how BBratkowski is raving about the work ethic of CHenry, but I want to know what is up with those 2 picks we used for WR's when we needed D help...If you had to have a WR, I think that DJackson was available when the Bengals picked and we know what he has done for Philly but I have not heard s++t about the picks we took in the draft...Does anyone know what the deal is...

I think to date one Simpson has gotten any PT and that was on special teams against the Titans. If anyone knows otherwise please let us know.

Other than that I think both guys have been inactive the rest of the games. According to Marvin, these guys were not expected to contribute this season (i.e. they are projects) and who would you sit so they get some playing time?

I think to date one Simpson has gotten any PT and that was on special teams against the Titans. If anyone knows otherwise please let us know.

Other than that I think both guys have been inactive the rest of the games. According to Marvin, these guys were not expected to contribute this season (i.e. they are projects) and who would you sit so they get some playing time?

So Marvin decided to take a vacation in the 2008 Draft, instead he drafted for the 2009 season?

Beyond stupid.

But whatever his mental gyrations, the 2008 draft is scandalous and makes the Bengals look like buffoons. I read Hobson yesterday claim that the team was only 10 plays on defense from a very good record. What if they had drafted 1, 2, 3, 3 defensive players that could play now? What if those 4 players helped make 5 or 6 of those Bungled plays? Might we be 3-2?

4-1?

5-0?

2-3?

On the other hand, maybe Marvin had already written off the 2008 season way back in 2009. But since he is soooo football smart, he couldn't see the schedule of all the teams with very huge and talented Olines on our schedule for 2008?

The way the Cowboy offensive line destroyed or dline was textbook perfect. It will be taught in the NFL school of higher learning for decades. Geathers and Odom was plastered back into the tackles constantly, whenever the Boys wanted to run a sweep. Which was about 200 yards worth.

Simpson, Caldwell and Sims may be pro bowlers someday, but in the real world, this draft is one of the many reasons the team is 0-5 in 2008.