Kenny Irons done as a Bengal

Tee

There certainly doesn't seem to be any slowing of the DontPushMe styled ravings about this finally being the year Chris Perry proves all of his critics wrong.

It's sorta like a right of passage, I guess.

Year after year after year....

Wow, another nonsensical post.

He's really not that good. Dorsey looked like Barry Sanders in one game last year too. Should've made Perry a WR.

I don't know about Perry as a WR... but I'm with you. I don't want to keep beating this dead horse... but Perry was never close to Faulk. I remember that Jax game too. Yes, he showed promise. One of the few times in his incredibly mediocre career... but we're talking about a game where he gained a total of 55 yards rushing and 21 yards receiving. Not exactly Marshall Faulk like.

I don't want glimpses. I want to be proven wrong. Break a tackle, score a *** damn TD, seriously... anything that decent RB's do, and I'll cut some slack.

I wasn't saying that he was Marshall but he displayed a rare skill set in that game as far as running, blocking and catching the ball downfield. He quite possibly still has that skill set and should be fresh, if nothing else. He has the best combination of size, skill, speed, hands and blocking ability of any Bengals back....and that is without question. Injuries alone don't make a player mediocre; he has produced when he is healthy. It makes you more unlucky than anything else. Gayle Sayers only played in the NFL for 6 seasons because of injury and is a Hall of Famer and one of the top RB's (Brown, Simpson, Payton, O.J., Sanders and Smith are my picks) of all time. Furthermore, as a lifelong Bengals fan, I have been trained to be an optimist and the Chris Perry case exemplifies that.

Wow, another nonsensical post.

It's sorta amazing to me how guys like Ickey can write a post containing only four words total....yet still manage to come off like a whining little bitch.

Am I getting under your skin yet? You had to go look that word up, didn't you?