Chad Johnson

Ok, Chad needs to stop. He just wants attention. He knew he was staying in Cincy. Now there's one WR getting on my last nerve. The second is and former Bengals WR Chris Henry who got the boot(finally). T.J is the only loyal WR. And now we got the dude with hands that are a foot long,T.J,And Chad:(. How's everyone think our passing game is going to be this season?

I think our passing game will be great this season pending on how well the offensive line performs... If our offensive line performs well, I think Chad and Carson along with TJ will reach another level that we haven't seen. This trio is dynamic, even more so than that of Manning/Wayne/Harrison. We've yet to see what our offense can really do when they are mistake free.

Ok, Chad needs to stop. He just wants attention. He knew he was staying in Cincy. Now there's one WR getting on my last nerve. The second is and former Bengals WR Chris Henry who got the boot(finally). T.J is the only loyal WR. And now we got the dude with hands that are a foot long,T.J,And Chad:(. How's everyone think our passing game is going to be this season?

I think Utecht will be a BIG factor...I can see 50 rec and a good 600+ yards...If teams are going to play the cover 2 against the Bengals like they did last year, All Utecht has to do is beat the LB's as the CB's and Safeties will be playing deep, I can see a lot of 10-15 yards receptions from him.

I think Utecht will be a BIG factor...I can see 50 rec and a good 600+ yards...If teams are going to play the cover 2 against the Bengals like they did last year, All Utecht has to do is beat the LB's as the CB's and Safeties will be playing deep, I can see a lot of 10-15 yards receptions from him.

Utecht will be a BIG factor.. I agree with that. I loved this signing.