The Strangers

BigBenBlows

Just got back from this movie and wow is it fu**ed up. My wife usually don't care for gorry movies but this one had the perfect balance for the both of us cause I love the slasher/bloodfests and she likes the scary suspense movies. Highly reccomended flick! :sure:

Oh yeah, Amazing movie! i especially loved the last scene!

Just got back from this movie and wow is it fu**ed up. My wife usually don't care for gorry movies but this one had the perfect balance for the both of us cause I love the slasher/bloodfests and she likes the scary suspense movies. Highly reccomended flick! :sure:

I've wanted to see this flick solely based on the trailers...unfortunately i havent gotten around to it yet. I've read some reviews, and they havent really liked it.

But I'll take the word of my Bengal brothers anyday of the week over some Hack from the local paper.

Anybody else seen this flick ? I love Horror and suspense movies, but from what i read, the only killing was the man and the woman i think survives?