Roy Jones got knocked out!!

EdwardG

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw it on ESPN either.. Yeah his other loss was when he hit Montell Griffin after he knocked him down. He shouldn't have been disqualified , but it counted as his first loss.

Tarver has had only 24 professional fights and he's 22 - 2. Needless to say, He got in a lucky shot! But maybe it's time for Roy Jones to step aside. He dominated a division that no one wanted for so long. He embarrassed John Ruiz as a heavyweight, . I say If he keeps on fighting and loses a probable 3rd match with Tarver, he should go back down to Middleweights and beat up the bums down there :lol:

Finally got to see the replay of the fight. Jones got caught with a serious left. Everything looked kind of fishy' before the second round! - You know anything that's an HBO - pay per view will be subject to being fixed anyways!

*EX. - 3 years ago, HBO showed a lightweight fight where one Boxer threw more than 1000 punches in the 12 round decision. He landed 400 +. The other guy ate jabs and everything else for 12 rounds and barely landed 150, and was floored twice ! - They ruled the fight a draw !

We won't even bring up the other " HBO " fights of question !

:lol: