Poor Carson

walzav29

I remember at the time of the 2003 draft that there was word that Palmer wouldn't play for the Bengals. This just gets more and more embarassing for the Bengals to have one of the best QB's in the NFL and players acting up like this. His class is being over-shadowed by the lack of it in his receivers.

I remember at the time of the 2003 draft that there was word that Palmer wouldn't play for the Bengals. This just gets more and more embarassing for the Bengals to have one of the best QB's in the NFL and players acting up like this. His class is being over-shadowed by the lack of it in his receivers.

Day by day, the draft is evolving from defense to offense because he is one talent that can't be wasted. Unfortunately in this draft there aren't any drop dead can't miss wideouts. Rookie wideouts rarely impress anyway. If this draft isn't grade A+ for the Bengals, they will be drafting close to number 1 next season.

Well - to be fair...Carson is a damn good player but I haven't seen him being much of a vocal leader. Maybe he's doing it behind closed doors but something tells me that he isn't.

Maybe you guys are seeing something different but I get the impression that he's keeping to himself and watching all of this unfold around him without trying to have any influence.

He needs to be more of a jerk.