Anyone have pics of Bodden drilling CJ??

MARVIN=W'S

If anyone has any pics or videos to post of Leigh Bodden knocking the sh*t out of Chad please do. I think it would make us all feel better right now. I really think Dhani needs to get Chad in the corner of the locker room and do it again.... oh that's right Chad isn't there with the team, too bad. Anyway, F*ck Chad and Who dey!!!

If anyone has any pics or videos to post of Leigh Bodden knocking the sh*t out of Chad please do. I think it would make us all feel better right now. I really think Dhani needs to get Chad in the corner of the locker room and do it again.... oh that's right Chad isn't there with the team, too bad. Anyway, F*ck Chad and Who dey!!!

I was sitting field level at the Buffalo game when he got taken out on a stretcher if that makes you feel any better. I am attaching the photo....lol

Don't get me wrong, I've gone off on the whole Chad issue, but in my opinion he will still be a Bengal and if he has the type of season that leads us to the playoffs, alot of this will be forgotten pretty quickly. This thread just sounds very Pittsburghish...

WHODEY !!!

Don't get me wrong, I've gone off on the whole Chad issue, but in my opinion he will still be a Bengal and if he has the type of season that leads us to the playoffs, alot of this will be forgotten pretty quickly. This thread just sounds very Pittsburghish...

WHODEY !!!

It is true that if he comes back and shuts up and produces he will be forgiven, much like Kobe has been in LA. But, right now he is a freakin idiot and he deserves to be bashed on by the fans. I think saying we are acting pittsburgish is a little harsh. I was just sharing a pic.

It is true that if he comes back and shuts up and produces he will be forgiven, much like Kobe has been in LA.

Huge difference. Much like Chad, Kobe went on a media tour blasting everything about the Lakers, but Bryant never let his frustration impact his play. In fact, he played at an MVP level last season, and was doing so again this season. And that was before the player he heavily criticized the Lakers for not trading, Andrew Bynum, emerged as a true low post force AND before the Lakers made the stunning trade for Pao Gasol. Bryant has repeatedly led an undermanned Laker team to the playoffs almost by his force of will alone.

By comparsion, Chad Johnson has repeatedly let his emotions impact his play on the field, and has played his poorest in critical must win games.

In short, Kobe Bryant is arguably the very best player in his sport, and despite being remarkably competitive is almost always in complete command of his emotions. He even admitted his mistakes and gave credit to the same Laker front office he had spent several weeks mocking. By comparison Chad Johnson is simpy one of the best players at his position, and arguably isn't even the best player on his team. Worse, he's rarely in control of his own emotions and isn't likely to respond to criticism or adversity in the same manner as Kobe. In fact, it's a good bet that Chad will meltdown again and again and again....when he isn't gaining 200 yards in a meaningless game.

Wasn't that Brian Russel that hit CJ? I got the youtube link below.