where the heck are marty and joe?

richmond_mat

Umm..Marty and Joe have been doing the games since the season started. Steve Smith only takes the place of Joe on road games in which Joe has already been to the ballpark. He (Joe) will be at games at Petco Park, Safeco Field, and a few other road games. Other than that he will do all the home games with Marty.

Hey Jeep-

Thanks for the information. I'm a real idiot. :rolleyes:

I listened to a few innings the other night and neither Marty nor Joe was announcing. Then last night I tuned in a game thinking it was the Reds, and made the post, realizing it was the cubbies one minute after the post was made. :huh::lol::huh: AM frequencies really travel well after dark. :wacko: Beer.

Stewart chimes in every once in awhile to analyze what has happend or some other tidbit he heard about in the locker room or on the bus.

But it's not the little stuff. The little stuff that only Joe notices that helps educate the mass of Marty and Joe followers. Now I'm not slamming on Stewart, I think he's a quality broadcaster, but that's all he is. We have two broadcasters and no one that's got knowledge that goes inside the game.