My Blog

XPetey

Hey all, I lurk around these forums a lot reading what you all have to say. Well now I've created a place for me to share my views. I created a blog that I thought some of you might be interested in reading. I'm a college student so I won't ALWAYS have a bunch of time to be active, but I think I should be able to often. I consider myself a realist, not really a homer. Here's the link:

www.who-dey-bengals.blogspot.com

If you like the few posts there check back later and bookmark me. Enjoy!

Who-Dey!

Hey all, I lurk around these forums a lot reading what you all have to say. Well now I've created a place for me to share my views. I created a blog that I thought some of you might be interested in reading. I'm a college student so I won't ALWAYS have a bunch of time to be active, but I think I should be able to often. I consider myself a realist, not really a homer. Here's the link:

www.who-dey-bengals.blogspot.com

If you like the few posts there check back later and bookmark me. Enjoy!

Who-Dey!

Thanks to everyone who checked it out...my first full 24 hours with the blog were surprisingly good traffic wise thanks to a lot of you stopping over and taking a look. Hopefully you all liked what you saw and will want to come back and maybe comment.

Thanks guys! :cheers: