Bengals @ 9'ers 12/15

BengalByTheBay

Bengal bretheren. I had high hopes for this team this season in those dreamy days of summer. It's now December and the cold winds of reality have swept our playoff hopes into the deep gutter of despair.

Nonetheless, I have two extra nosebleeds to the Saturday night game in SF on 12/15. I hold out no hopes of getting any kind of decent cash for them and would rather share with a brother who might be out here for the game (perish the thought). Spare me the sympathy -- but if anybody has interest let me know.

Good thing I bought my tickets at a premium before the season started. D'oh!

Oh well, it's rare I'll get to see many "live" games out here on the West Coast. I'll cherish it for that. Oh, and I'll be five rows behind the boys, so that should be fun.

Funny -- at the beginning of the season there was a huge buzz about the 9'ers and because this was a Saturday night game, I was thinking it might be difficult to get the tix. I ended up getting seats and two extras and figured I was pretty lucky. Now, both teams suck and I could probably pick up tickets for less than face anywhere.

Have fun at the game anyway -- it should be pretty entertaining based on the fact that neither team has anything to lose. It could be a good game for the Bengals to try out a lot of things on offense provided they're not suffering form the West coast hangover.

Bengal bretheren. I had high hopes for this team this season in those dreamy days of summer. It's now December and the cold winds of reality have swept our playoff hopes into the deep gutter of despair.

Nonetheless, I have two extra nosebleeds to the Saturday night game in SF on 12/15. I hold out no hopes of getting any kind of decent cash for them and would rather share with a brother who might be out here for the game (perish the thought). Spare me the sympathy -- but if anybody has interest let me know.

It's nice to know that there are other Bengal Bretheren in the bay area :cheers:. I am going to be watching the game at the Stadium Pub in Walnut Creek. This way I can stay warm, and if the game is bad, I can check out the chicks :rolleyes:!