Who will win the punting job

bengals4ever

I just someone WINS the job and not by default...

I think Larson wins, Richardson himself was an undrafted free-agent so its not like he was thought of any higher than Larson when he came out. He wasnt any good last year at all, he may have more experience but thats his only advantage. That is a good advantage he knows how to play in the NFL, but Im guessing that Larson out punts him. I read on ESPN that he often outkicks his coverage, I dont think Richardson is even capable of that, so I give the nod to Larson.

the kid from funk, nebraska wins the job for two reasons: he'll only make the minimum; and richardson was quite possibly the worst punter in the nfl last season. larson had nine contract offers. hmm... wonder why he chose the bengals?

You answered your own question. Richardson sucks and Larson knows his best chance of making a team was with the Bengals. Plus he knows he would get a chance to work with one of the best special teams coachs in the league, plus a defensive minded head coach that wants to play field position advantage. Sounds like a punters dream come true.

It's going to be Stacy Andrews....he's probably going to be a 1-2 year project in the making...if he can throw the hammer and discus down range like a champ, let him practice punting a medicine ball all summer and come Sep. he'll be booting the rock 80 yards!!!!!!!

***It's a joke guys...but can you imagine a 340 lb giant punting the ball for us!!!!!!.......sorry, I just needed some comic relief....carry on....

It's going to be Stacy Andrews....he's probably going to be a 1-2 year project in the making...if he can throw the hammer and discus down range like a champ, let him practice punting a medicine ball all summer and come Sep. he'll be booting the rock 80 yards!!!!!!!

***It's a joke guys...but can you imagine a 340 lb giant punting the ball for us!!!!!!.......sorry, I just needed some comic relief....carry on....

made me laugh ;)

Wasn't Reggie Roby close to that weight by the time he retired.. :lol::lol:

Wasn't Reggie Roby close to that weight by the time he retired.. :lol::lol:

I think Roby had a number in the 60s. :D