Yahoo's Newest Mock Draft

The latest Yahoo mock draft goes 2 rounds deep and honestly though it lacks a DB to the Bengals, and both players in the first 2 rounds are from Michigan, I wouldn't mind if it happened.

18. Cincinnati Bengals – Michigan defensive lineman Alan Branch. He has top-10 skill and ability, yet he is now outside the top 10 on many draft boards. He has had just average workouts and even looked a bit out of shape at his pro day. He can be a bit too finesse and that has teams worried about whether he will be a great playmaker, but the Bengals would gamble on his upside at this portion of the first round.

17. Cincinnati: Michigan LB David Harris

Latest Yahoo Draft

I don't know about this mock draft. They have a few picks that seem a bit questionable. Leon Hall lasting to #15...I don't see it happening. And Tank Tyler going in the 1st? I was under the impression that his draft stock has been dropping quickly.

As for the picks they have for the Bengals, I hope we don't pick Alan Branch. Taking my bias against michigan out of the picture, I think his work ethic and weight control will be issues. I realize we need a DT, and he could help, but I think he is a risk to be a bust. If it happens, of course I hope I'm wrong, but it would concern me.

I'm no draft expert, and my opinions are very amateur and based solely on things I have read on various draft sites, but that's just my 2 cents.