Time to put Mel Kiper Jr. on retainer

Do you think there is mad scramble in the Bengals draft day war room right now????? According to Mel and other draft gurus there are some serious sleepers/steals in rounds 2-3. And we get 4 of 'em. I hope mike brown keeps his mouth shut and lets Marvin Lewis and crew do the dirty work. I'm checking out Kiper's site right now and I'll give my 2 cents here soon. Damn, I'm hyped.......... I'll definitely have to break out the #90 jersey in April cuz I'm wearing it to the sports bar on Saturday!!

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There ain't 1 bit of scrambling going. Marvin has a plan and is sticking to it...He knows the players he wants, were they'll be, and any contingincy plans that may be needed, they can move up, they can move down, and Marvin is calling the shots....This is draft to have a load of picks for, it's probably the deepest it's been in years and Marvin is now in the drivers seat.

As for moving up and down, I have to think staying at # 24, and seeing who falls to us is our best option than trading up.

* - If we trade up , we take away from those extra middle round picks where we'll best help our depth .

* - A player like Dunta Robinson or Will Smith could find themselves there at # 24 that we can't pass up , or could force a trade down to aquire another 2nd rounder etc. etc.

Trading out of the First round all together is still an option, and if not, stay put and select away. :D