with the #24 pick bengals draft.....

WHy do i see us drafting Lee Evans, the fastest wr in the draft, we want a speed demon wr why not take him.

Or better yet, Marvin lewis apperently only had to watch 3 minutes of film of Ray Lewis to know he would be one of the greatest LB's to be ever drafted. Marvin Lewis assumed he'd never get to draft Ray lewis because he assumed he'd go before the picked him. ANyways the got to draft him because he fell due to his lack of size, only being a little over 6 feet tall.

now that brings up Jonathon Vilma....why not try for him at 24 also?

I really don't see why u guys would want the 3rd best DE in a draft when could take the fastest wr or a Ray Lewis look alike? I'm sorry but i don't want another Renard Wilson.

WHy do i see us drafting Lee Evans, the fastest wr in the draft, we want a speed demon wr why not take him.

Or better yet, Marvin lewis apperently only had to watch 3 minutes of film of Ray Lewis to know he would be one of the greatest LB's to be ever drafted. Marvin Lewis assumed he'd never get to draft Ray lewis because he assumed he'd go before the picked him. ANyways the got to draft him because he fell due to his lack of size, only being a little over 6 feet tall.

now that brings up Jonathon Vilma....why not try for him at 24 also?

I really don't see why u guys would want the 3rd best DE in a draft when could take the fastest wr or a Ray Lewis look alike? I'm sorry but i don't want another Renard Wilson.

Turningpoint, there are several reasons why I think drafting a DE is a priority for us this year, and why Antwan Odom is a legitimate 1st rounder to consider at # 24.

1. Odom has size,quickness,strength and production to merit a selection there. He's quicker than Udeze, and bigger than Smith.

His rough edges that can be worked over his rookie year as he plugs in for Clemons/Smith/ and Powell.

2. We do not have a DE signed for the 2005 season except for Justin Smith.- Clemons and Powell basically signed two -2 year deals, making DE a priority.

3. Considering that the other top End prospects - Marquise Hill,is bipolar - which raises a serious health concern, both on and off the field. + Jason Babin, is another J.Smith, but he played against inferior competition, and could be another Mike Mamula in other words " workout - warrior ".

Wow....Jerry Jones nailed it....I love who he has us getting...

First round at No. 24, Ohio State cornerback Chris Gamble.

Second round at No. 49, Virginia Tech center Jake Grove.

Second round at No. 56, Auburn linebacker Dontarrious Thomas.

Third round at No. 80, Ohio State defensive tackle Tim Anderson.

Third round at No. 96, Arkansas running back Cedrick Cobbs.