top ten rb's?

top ten? long list...not mb in the right order cuz ive been drinkin but here we go...

1. holmes

2. green

3. thomlison

4. williams

5. lewis

6. portis

7. alexander

8. james

9. mccallister

10. dillon if he gets traded

11. johnson mb

Rudi Johnson isn't even the best back on the Team right now!!! Dillon is!!!

To be in the top 25 backs in the league, one requirement should be that you are THE BEST BACK ON YOUR TEAM, HANDS DOWN!!!

In that case, Rudi Johnson doesn't crack the top 25--but Corey Dillon does.

Actually I'm going to agree and disagree with Barbara here. You should be the best back on your team but Dillon is the far more talented of the 2. And It also doesn't take the best back to have a great season as evidenced by Rudi's production last year.

* Things that scare me..

1. Rudi takes a lot of shorter steps which slows him to the outside.

2. I"m sure it was an oversight..?? But why isn't Fred Taylor on that list.. !!

I like JonF'nKitna's 1st 9:

1. LT

2. Holmes

3. Portis

4. McAlister

5. A. Green

6. R. Williams

7. J. Lewis (if he plays)

8. Alexander

9. F. Taylor

That truly is a great list. I agree with Jamal being a little higher (he's definitely top 3). I think Ricky Williams needs to be #10. He had 1800 yards 2 years ago--with the Dolphins Offense, that IS truly great stuff.

;)

I like JonF'nKitna's 1st 9:

1. LT

2. Holmes

3. Portis

4. McAlister

5. A. Green

6. R. Williams

7. J. Lewis (if he plays)

8. Alexander

9. F. Taylor

That truly is a great list. I agree with Jamal being a little higher (he's definitely top 3). I think Ricky Williams needs to be #10. He had 1800 yards 2 years ago--with the Dolphins Offense, that IS truly great stuff.

;)

I put Lewis down a bit because of him being very distracted right now, and im sure he will have distractions during the season if he plays.

I put Kevin Jones 10 because i think if he gets in the right situation (New England, Dallas, Denver, Detroit) he will be great. He is comparable to LT. I probly should have waited for the draft to put him down, because he could get drafted by a team that has a starter already and he wont get all the carries his rookie year. In that case, I'd probly put Dillon 10th if he gets traded.

1 C. Portis - Remember how Joe Gibbs used to run the ball

2 L. Tomlinson

3 J. Lewis

4. P Holmes

5 A. Green

6 R Johnson - The Bengals got 1498 yards from the running back spot* last year. You gotta give Paul Alexander his props for continually coming up with blocking schemes that maximize our personal and give our RBs the oportunity to excel in the run game.

7 D. McAllister

8 S. Davis

9 S. Alexander

10 S. Jackson

*Rudi and Corey combined