UFC 66

Kazkal

Not only did they sign Cro-cop, they signed Quinten "Rampage" Jackson(one bad ass mofo who also fought in PRIDE, wich also is giong outta biz) I can't wait to see Rampage fight Chuck or Tito, and it'll especially be a great fight if it's Chuck.

Cro-cop will dominate the HW division and will DESTROY Tim Slyvia aka the most boring fighter in the world!

I'd love to see Cro-cop vs. Orlosky(sp?)

I'm PUMPED for the PPV tonight! B)

GREAT PPV. KO's almost all night.

I couldn't believe Forrest Griffin got KO'ed the way he did. WOW :huh:

That knee by Thiago Alves was sweet too, and the Arlosky punch from the ground was one loud thump when it landed.

I kinda knew Tito couldn't beat Chuck. The Iceman is just on a completely different level than about anyone out there, and has BOMBS for hands. Seriouly, that guy has more power than a young Tyson it seems.

I LOVE THIS s**t B)

Not only did they sign Cro-cop, they signed Quinten "Rampage" Jackson(one bad ass mofo who also fought in PRIDE, wich also is giong outta biz) I can't wait to see Rampage fight Chuck or Tito, and it'll especially be a great fight if it's Chuck.

Cro-cop will dominate the HW division and will DESTROY Tim Slyvia aka the most boring fighter in the world!

I'd love to see Cro-cop vs. Orlosky(sp?)

I'm PUMPED for the PPV tonight! B)

they signed more then jackson but the whole circuit he belonged to(we got jason mayhem back!)...(think was WFL)

I kinda knew Tito couldn't beat Chuck. The Iceman is just on a completely different level than about anyone out there,

Orly? I thought tito did preatty damn well with stand up rocking chuck several times...Chuck also started to gas and even Randy said chuck was only punching his arm