Player Contract Terms

duus

I hate putting such a question into a topic all its own, but I honestly didn't know where else to ask the question. I understand that the terms (i.e. years, base salary, etc) of individual NFL player contracts is not necessarily public knowledge. Yet, I also know that various sites exist for other teams where someone takes the time to 'estimate' the terms of such contracts and make it available to fans. Is there any such thing for the Bengals? I have searched and searched the web, but have been unable to find anything like that that is current. I did find one that is pretty close, but it obviously has not been updated in over a year.

I hate putting such a question into a topic all its own, but I honestly didn't know where else to ask the question. I understand that the terms (i.e. years, base salary, etc) of individual NFL player contracts is not necessarily public knowledge. Yet, I also know that various sites exist for other teams where someone takes the time to 'estimate' the terms of such contracts and make it available to fans. Is there any such thing for the Bengals? I have searched and searched the web, but have been unable to find anything like that that is current. I did find one that is pretty close, but it obviously has not been updated in over a year.

This one is as current as I can find, and I use it pretty regularly. http://cap.go-bengals.com/

David costs us 3.6 million this year,wonder how much it will be next year =/|

Though they could always IR him for 1 more year just to lesson the blow.

Not to knock on David in any way or to offend anyone but David has been a bust from the day we drafted him. Some his fault and some not his fault. Hopefully he can make some kind of remarkable recovery and strap up the laces again.