bcs and the big ten

so i was looking at the bc rankings for this week most likely the big ten will get at least two teams, but i was looking at wisconsin sitting there at 9 could the big ten have 3 teams in bcs bowls? i dont really know

Everyone wants to see a rematch of the loser of the OSU/Michigan game in the BCS Championship game...what I would like to see is a rematch of the Notre Dame/Michigan game if Notre Dame wins out and Michigan beats OSU. I'm a Notre Dame fan and that is about the only way they could get a shot at the Championship game. If OSU wins against Michigan I think the Championship game will either be a rematch against Michigan, a game against USC if USC can beat Notre Dame, or Florida if they can win out. USC loses to Notre Dame, Florida doesn't win out, and OSU beats Michigan, there is a really good chance there will be an OSU/Michigan rematch.

Man this stuff can get real complicated! :lmao:

:blink::huh::blink:

Everyone wants to see a rematch of the loser of the OSU/Michigan game in the BCS Championship game...

Like who? I don't know anyone who wants that. They may be the 2 best teams in the country, but back-to-back games lessens the importance of the game on Saturday... as well as diminishes the rivalry. OSU and Michigan should always have to wait a full year to get revenge.

Everyone wants to see a rematch of the loser of the OSU/Michigan game in the BCS Championship game...

Like who? I don't know anyone who wants that. They may be the 2 best teams in the country, but back-to-back games lessens the importance of the game on Saturday... as well as diminishes the rivalry. OSU and Michigan should always have to wait a full year to get revenge.

a poll on espn.com yesterday was 57% wanted it to happen if it was close

I don't want a OSU/Michigan rematch in the title game. One victory over Michigan a year is good enough for me.

I would love to see it personally. Crushing the life out of the team from up north twice in one year, and especially with the National Championship on the line, would just be sweet. I don't see how it could lessen the rivalry at all, especiall if they were to split the two games. All I know for certain is that after the game there are going to be some cars with Michigan plates on their hoods after the game, and that pisses me off. Only thing I don't like about this rivalry is the fans acting like criminals after the game!

Here's the scenario I see playing out. First of all, the NCAA will put the two teams in there that they think can make them the most money. Please, don't fool yourselves into thinking this is about the two best teams. The winner of the OSU/Mich game will more than likely face the winner of the ND/USC game. Biggest name schools in college football facing one another for a title. The NCAA is salivating over this, i gaurantee you