Hand signed with Giants

DuffMan

I'm still not convinced Hand is recovered from that shoulder injury that sidelined him for the last 10 games. Seattle (and Paul Allen, richest owner in sports) didn't think he was worth $3 million. New Orleans traded him to the Seahawks for the right to pick Jonathan Sullivan last year. Finally, I wasn't all that impressed by Seattle's run defense last year anyway. I think the Giants are desperate and Coughlin is grabbing at anyone who he thinks can play.

All I know is that the Giants can have that piece of crap, Hand. He's only good for a couple of downs a game (since he's a major out-of-shape fatass).

What a waste of a perfectly good uniform.

Actually Every place Hand has played , he has helped to improve the Run defense. He's not a pass rusher, neither is Ted Washington or Gilbert Brown. But Hand is a good 'role player, and that's what he should be looked at.. And considering that Seattle has absolutely no talent up front, I' seriously doubt that he was the "lone" problem.

* Also, Hand went to 2 probowls while playing for the Saints.. so what are you talking about..?? :lol: