UFC 63/64 too

Kazkal

bj is a good fighter but his conditioning was not very good . hughes just pounded him in to a pulp in the 3rd rd proving he is the man in his weight class . you would think after bj's conditioning cost him the fight against st pierre he would be in better shape he wasn't . it makes me question his commitment to be a world class fighter which he no longer is . and as for pierre , hughes is going to f**king smash him .

• 3 weeks later...

BJ Penn doesn't take this seriously enough. He 's stated he only trains like every other day. He won't fit in with Tito's Team Punishment because they train like animals in high altitudes. BJ would become a monster if he started training with Tito. Speaking of Tito, thanks for finally getting rid of Ken Shamrock.

UFC 64 has Rich Franklin, who happens to be from Cincinnati :bengal:

Franklin wasen't really a speedy person to begin with,but he did look like a dead man walking....worst fight ever to be the first that your wife watches.

sliva is a bad muther f**ker , i thought he would win . after watching silva just absolutely crush leben in his last fight . i didn't think franklin had a chance . now i can't wait for tito to get smashed once again bye liddell .

Chris leben blows....but its how silva handled him that made you know hes a bad mama jammer....like what rich did too nate.

Franklin wasen't really a speedy person to begin with,but he did look like a dead man walking....worst fight ever to be the first that your wife watches.

sliva is a bad muther f**ker , i thought he would win . after watching silva just absolutely crush leben in his last fight . i didn't think franklin had a chance . now i can't wait for tito to get smashed once again bye liddell .

Chris leben blows....but its how silva handled him that made you know hes a bad mama jammer....like what rich did too nate.

Yup, I follow MMA almost as passionately as football and Chris Leben is nobody. But I couldn't get over how bad Rich Franklin looked. He was slow and looked almost totally unprepared. I'm sure they'll be a rematch.

I can't stand Tito, and am a big Chuck Lidell fan, but don't count tito out of that one. Tito got cocky in the last fight and for some ungodly reason decided to fight Chuck's kind of fight standing up. It's gonna be a great fight. Chuck is a stand up God, has one of the best take down defenses, while Tito is the best ground and pound fighter out there

Tito has a fantastic mix of skills but he also has monstrous conditioning. If he refuses to let Chuck use him as a punching bag he can wear him out. That said, Chuck does have great take down defense so it will be interesting to see where the fight goes. I love fights where its damned hard to tell the outcome before hand. Wish I had more time for Muay Thai and Jujitsu... otherwise my own fights wouldn't be so predictable...

Tito has a fantastic mix of skills but he also has monstrous conditioning. If he refuses to let Chuck use him as a punching bag he can wear him out. That said, Chuck does have great take down defense so it will be interesting to see where the fight goes. I love fights where its damned hard to tell the outcome before hand. Wish I had more time for Muay Thai and Jujitsu... otherwise my own fights wouldn't be so predictable...

Does that mean you fight. If so, where do you train, what team in what city. I know a lot of good fighters training in Ohio, and Ohio has a great amateur scene. Check out prokarateweekly.com and loook up the NAAFS. :sure:

I love MMA like I love football :bengal:

Does that mean you fight. If so, where do you train, what team in what city. I know a lot of good fighters training in Ohio, and Ohio has a great amateur scene. Check out prokarateweekly.com and loook up the NAAFS. :sure:

I love MMA like I love football :bengal:

I do fight, just have not had time to get serious about it. I've only been back in Ohio for a few months and have spent that time getting settled with a job and the like. I boxed when I was in the Army and did well at the Fort Gordon amateur boxing competition (Got beat up in the final match by a former golden glove, ouch). I studied some Kung Fu (Wing Chun) in Iraq under a guy who fought in both the US and Korea as an amateur. Right now I'm working out with a new friend who studies Muay Thai so I'm hoping to learn a lot more about knees and elbows and improve my stand up clench and take downs. MMA is fantastic and I really love to fight. I practice a lot of armed combat as well, my sword collection is pretty tremendous. Thanks for the link by the way, I'll be picking everyone's brain around here to see where I can go to fight. I live in Columbus by the by.

I've never done an MMA tournament but would love to get involved. All of my MMA experience is just working out and sparring so I've got a ton to learn. The guys I fought in the army at Fort Campbell used to tear me up since I was all stand up. Most of my fights consisted of me landing one punch then getting tossed on my back or dropped on my side and trying to defend myself as I lay on my back. I didn't win much that way...