Chad's postgame interview

NYBengalfan

Yikes. Do we know if that was just after the hit, or had he already recieved stitches (and therefor a local, etc)? If the latter, then that will explain it and he should have been resting anyway. I think the guy is just so quick to keep up the image, etc, that he put himself in front of the camera a bit too soon. Probably feels a little stupid about it. Whoever that was that bailed him out should be applauded.

Geez, the guy that stepped infront of him at the end was the guy that said something, it kinda looked like Hobson!

I dont know, but I was searching Stillers.com and they were laughing at this( go figure) <_< !

But I dont know, it could have been after he was stitched up, cause he wasnt bleeding!

And what was he referring to when he mumbled something about 'how do b* do, guys'? I couldn't understand that. Man, the more I see of the guy the more I like him.

And my guess is that he was loopy from the medicine and not necessarily the hit. I'm sure the idiots from Black-N-Urine Land want to believe otherwise, but I bet those are the facts. Remember ... don't ever confuse a Steeler fan with the facts. It'll get you nowhere.

A local does not do that. How many times have any of us had novocaine for dental work? did you look like that? If that was the case you would not be driving yourself home from the dentist office.

I would say that the hit was similar to a knock out punch that a boxer takes. Similar reaction.

I think that it was good that he was at least recognizing people.

I think he was acting, just to get a laugh! Although he did look pretty f'd up, like he was high on something, lol.

I thought he said "How did Bonds do?"

No I take that back, he was definitely in lala land :boxing: and high on something too.

dude, i don't get a lot of your posts. if i were you, i wouldn't be criticizing anyone else's posts, (like Army's) until you can post more clearly.

what are you trying to say anyway?

He was definitely a little woozy, not seeing straight, etc. from the hit...not from medication, and this had to be taken after the game was over. He was all stitched up, and do they let the media in the locker room before the game is over??

The funniest part to me was right after the Bengals PR man called for the interview to stop. Chad looks at him confused and looks like he's gonna fall over or pass out, then he sees Hue Jackson and yells at him across the room all energetic and s**t, and then immediately his whole complexion changes like he's gonna puke! Seriously though, I realy hope he's ok and this doesn't become a lingering concussion problem.

I think he was acting, just to get a laugh! Although he did look pretty f'd up, like he was high on something, lol.

I thought he said "How did Bonds do?"

No I take that back, he was definitely in lala land :boxing: and high on something too.

dude, i don't get a lot of your posts. if i were you, i wouldn't be criticizing anyone else's posts, (like Army's) until you can post more clearly.

what are you trying to say anyway?

WTF are you talking about, Army didn't even post on this thread...

Are u a dodo or something? At first I thought that maybe he was acting, you know like a comedian. Then after I watched the tape a few more times I realized that he wasn't acting so I updated my post to say that he was either in LaLa land or high off some kind of medication. Sorry it wasn't clear enough for you to comprehend, so sthu rookie, lol.

Now I did !!! Stop picking on me !!!

Oh well, I didn't even watch this yet as my computer at work won't allow it...

WHODEY !!!

Lol, hey Army go check the high score on pipes. I'm the new king 'round here buddy! 3360 and I beat the game. At the end it said that I had graduated and it wouldn' t let me go any further, I may have gotten the top score possible, homey.... :bengal:

Geez, the guy that stepped infront of him at the end was the guy that said something, it kinda looked like Hobson!

I dont know, but I was searching Stillers.com and they were laughing at this( go figure) <_< !

But I dont know, it could have been after he was stitched up, cause he wasnt bleeding!

I don't go to Stillers.com but I do frequent the SteelersLive message boards. Not too many people making fun of him there and plenty showed concern.

As a Steelers fan, I felt bad for him. I hate the guy's antics but he's genuinely funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. Seeing him like that was weird. I definitely think that was the concussion's work though. Probably not a severe one or he wouldn't have been able to tell anyone apart. Who's Hugh?

I don't go to Stillers.com but I do frequent the SteelersLive message boards. Not too many people making fun of him there and plenty showed concern.

As a Steelers fan, I felt bad for him. I hate the guy's antics but he's genuinely funny and doesn't take himself too seriously. Seeing him like that was weird. I definitely think that was the concussion's work though. Probably not a severe one or he wouldn't have been able to tell anyone apart. Who's Hugh?

Agreed, only the a**h*** Steeler fans are at Stillers.com. Id thought about joining but I figured that they argue enough amongst each other, so why should I join.

It was a concussion and pretty bad, I'm suprised they let him even leave the trainers room.

why do we have Palmer, Chad, and Rudi in the game with under 3 minutes left and a comfortable lead? Cleveland still hadn't scored its last touchdown at this point. Why were we throwing the ball?

The NFL is not a popularity contest, we don't need to run up the score. I would have loved to see Wright in there, with KWatson in the backfield, and KWash at WR. This doesn't make any sense in a game in which we had already lost 3 players to significant injuries.

I think Marvin was wrong on this one.

It was a concussion and pretty bad, I'm suprised they let him even leave the trainers room.

why do we have Palmer, Chad, and Rudi in the game with under 3 minutes left and a comfortable lead? Cleveland still hadn't scored its last touchdown at this point. Why were we throwing the ball?

The NFL is not a popularity contest, we don't need to run up the score. I would have loved to see Wright in there, with KWatson in the backfield, and KWash at WR. This doesn't make any sense in a game in which we had already lost 3 players to significant injuries.

I think Marvin was wrong on this one.

Yep, especially since the Browns were out for blood. It made no sense, it was stupid as hell. You don't leave your playmakers in harms way any more than you have to. Especially when you really only have 2. When I first saw the hit I was glad that big mouth got laid out, but I kind of feel sorry for the guy after watching this. Oh well, at least he's got Madden 07 to keep him company while he's recooping from that KO hit.

Lol @ the guy who said "it's the drugs who made him woozy". . .

silly.

Ria=Critical Care background

Docs never give a patient sedatives or controlled substances after a possible head injury (concussion/stroke, etc...) He was seeing birdies......but, that's okay....luckily it was minor.

Oh yeah, duh. I sure hope it was minor.

Not just Marv, but the other coaches all made a mistake there.... Luckily no one was hurt!