Cincinnati store promotional

duus

Well ... none yet. But wouldn't it be interesting and fun for some Cincinnati store to offer a promotional similar to the one that the Chicago furniture store did? The Bengals have upcoming divisional games against the Browns and Steelers. What ideas do you have that would be fun to watch/root for? Shutout? Points scored? Sacks? Furniture give-away? Hmmm ... how about a fire-arms shop give-away? :blink: I don't know, I can't think of anything specific off the top of my head, but I'm betting you guys can come up with some good ones.

What did the Chicage furniture store do ?? I don't quite get it...

WHODEY !!!

Sorry ... thought everyone had seen this.

Basically, the guy who owns a store decided to have a weekend promotional where, if the Bears shutout the Packers, they would all be reimbursed for their purchases. Although he had insurance, it did cost $300k. He said on Cold Pizza that it made for an interesting time watching the game for himself, the purchasers, and the community.

Could you imagine Browns or Steeler fans getting all crazy if a local Cincinnati store offered a similar 'shut-out', etc. promotional.

No big deal, but just apparently made the weekend more interesting in Chicago.

Thank you and thank you, that's crazy !!!

I could see one the local chili joints doing something like this. Free coneys, 3 ways, or something like that !!!

WHODEY !!!

If we shut out the steelers maybe in honor of pittsburgh sears could let bengal fans steal stuff!!!!! Im all for free 3 ways!!!!

What did the Chicage furniture store do ?? I don't quite get it...

WHODEY !!!

Sorry ... thought everyone had seen this.

Basically, the guy who owns a store decided to have a weekend promotional where, if the Bears shutout the Packers, they would all be reimbursed for their purchases. Although he had insurance, it did cost $300k. He said on Cold Pizza that it made for an interesting time watching the game for himself, the purchasers, and the community.

Could you imagine Browns or Steeler fans getting all crazy if a local Cincinnati store offered a similar 'shut-out', etc. promotional.

No big deal, but just apparently made the weekend more interesting in Chicago.

Wow, that is very cool. And very smart advertising if they follow thru, which they did. I wonder how much he made doing this or if he broke even someway.

And come on "sexywendy"...you big tease! :D