Wie

jditty47

she said in an interview is that she wants to play in the ryder cup eventually as her main goal. do u think she will ever make it?

my answer is hell no. she sucks. shes an avg player at best, yes she was a phenomenal player at 14, but she hasnt picked her game up much since then. she probably will barely win some women majors...i dont even think she'll ever finish top 10 in a mens event let alone make the ryder cup team.

thoughts?

Yeah I don't understand why she is playing so much with the men. First she needs to win and win consistently in the womens game before trying to hang with the guys. Her handlers are totally screwing up her career, which could be a good one if she just stayed on the womens side for awhile.

I would think that she would get the point that she needs to work on the women’s tour since she has made the cut in 10% of the men’s tournaments she has entered. And to add to that, she has never won a woman’s tournament. Some one is in her head and using her for their own personal agenda and could end up ruining a budding career.