Bengals on DVD

KenA

Just wondering if anyone out there is planning on taping the bengals games this season and would be willing (for a price) to make copies for those of us who can't see the bengals play each week.

I would gladly pay for copies and shipping to Japan. If anyone is interested. Preferebly dvds.

Just wondering if anyone out there is planning on taping the bengals games this season and would be willing (for a price) to make copies for those of us who can't see the bengals play each week.

I would gladly pay for copies and shipping to Japan. If anyone is interested. Preferebly dvds.

Wouldn't you have to have it coded in some Japanese codec? Would a DVD burned in America work in Japan? Or am I way off?

Wouldn't you have to have it coded in some Japanese codec? Would a DVD burned in America work in Japan? Or am I way off?

There are ways to burn it so that it will work on any dvd player.

You're right, though. Your typical burn won't work on everything.