lsu players

doze4

im an lsu fan,live in baton rouge,how are all our former players doing with you guys so far. i beleive you have 5 or 6 of our former players, in particular ben wilkerson, he was the remmington award winner in college before getting hurt.anyway now im naturally a bengals fan.good luck this year!!!

im an lsu fan,live in baton rouge,how are all our former players doing with you guys so far. i beleive you have 5 or 6 of our former players, in particular ben wilkerson, he was the remmington award winner in college before getting hurt.anyway now im naturally a bengals fan.good luck this year!!!

Thanks and Welcome to the board.

Brazell, Bennie <- Will probably make the roster. Super fast with good hands.

Jones, David <- Wouldn't be surprised if he sticks. Our TE's suck.

Livings, Nate <- Not going to make the roster. Maybe practice squad.

Whitworth, Andrew <- Will make the roster due to the fact that he was a 2nd rounder and probable replacement for Willie Anderson if he isn't resigned.

Wilkerson, Ben <- I want Ben to make the roster but its looking like he needs to show that he is fully recovered from his knee injury. I have a feeling he is either going to be traded to Cleveland or placed on the practice squad (where Cleveland will get him anyway) UNLESS we release Rich Braham.

Wilkerson, Ben <- I want Ben to make the roster but its looking like he needs to show that he is fully recovered from his knee injury. I have a feeling he is either going to be traded to Cleveland or placed on the practice squad (where Cleveland will get him anyway) UNLESS we release Rich Braham.

Well that part seems be going well sense he was starting over eric last sunday.

i thought you couldnt get a player from someone elses team if their on the practice squad,ps you didnt mention tory james.hows he doing

If a player is placed on the practice squad, all another team has to do is sign him to there 53 man roster to avoid having to pay any compensation to the team whose practice squad the player was signed off of.

Tory James will be here for this year, at least, but it is expected that Jonathon Joseph or Keiwan Ratliff will take his job by next year. He is not as quick as he used to be. I think he would make a good Nickel Corner.