New RB?

BigBenBlows

Just read that Clarrett is being moved from the jail in Colombus to Cincinnati. Maybe Marv and Mike are going to let him tryout for the team. :lmao: BTW this topic is BS but I wouldn't be suprised knowing how things have been going for our players. <_<

Hey thats really original... what an imaginative mind you have..

got any others?

H8ers. <_<

BTW, the funniest thing abot Clarett's arrest is that a half empty bottle of vodka was found in his car, and according to police....the stereo was blasting a childrens rap CD made by prison inmates.

:blink: Does that mean prison inmates made a rap CD for children to listen to?(disturbing)....or somehow prison inmates made a CD of children rapping?(even more disturbing)...I don't think I want to know. :lol:

:P

H8ers. <_<

BTW, the funniest thing abot Clarett's arrest is that a half empty bottle of vodka was found in his car, and according to police....the stereo was blasting a childrens rap CD made by prison inmates.

:D

What was the name of the CD ? Barney does crack ? Barney,Tales from the Hood? Purple Dinos in the Hood?

Barney,Bitches,and Hoes?Inmates to the childrem:We got here,so can you? :D

H8ers. <_<

:blink: Does that mean prison inmates made a rap CD for children to listen to?(disturbing)....or somehow prison inmates made a CD of children rapping?(even more disturbing)...I don't think I want to know. :lol:

Uhhhh, it's a rap CD made for children by prison inmates....and apparently suitable for adult listening if you're drinking vodka and of questionable sanity. BTW, Dan Patrick was having plenty of fun with this one the other day. Among my favorites...

Roll, roll, roll, the joint

Jack and Jill went up the hill...and I followed them...and they ain't ever coming back.