Manning better pray

Peyton better pray that his starting O-line does not suffer any injuries this season. After watching the preseason game last night it is obvious that the first string Colts offense is ready to go, but the second stringers were horrible. They could not run block or pass protect worth a crap.

I hope that our depth looks better on Sunday.

Just like I dont think it matters whether Doug Johnson or Reggie McNeal is our 3rd QB this year, my decision would be go for the youth.

If either the colts or the Bengals get to thier 3rd string QB's this season is over.

Well, there's a good chance that the #3 will be the gameday #2 for a few weeks if Carson isn't ready to go week 1. Im not familiar with the rules of the practice squad and such - is there a way to keep Johnson around until Palmer gets back, then grab back one of our project QBs?

Just like I dont think it matters whether Doug Johnson or Reggie McNeal is our 3rd QB this year, my decision would be go for the youth.

If either the colts or the Bengals get to thier 3rd string QB's this season is over.

Well, there's a good chance that the #3 will be the gameday #2 for a few weeks if Carson isn't ready to go week 1. Im not familiar with the rules of the practice squad and such - is there a way to keep Johnson around until Palmer gets back, then grab back one of our project QBs?

Cut Johnson, we will not win with him as our starter. I would rather let meyer or McNeil have a shot if it comes down to that.

I'll say it again... Johnson can hit the bricks. The guys has never done anything and never will. It still baffles me to hear people make the argument of how Johnson could do better with our offense, but don't give Wright the same chances. Stupid, just stupid... Here's hoping Johnson is shown the door quickly !!!

WHODEY !!!