Fantasy Football OPTION

Clackwoods

OK, I started this league last minute so I could get on and have something to do when I am bored at work. Right now there are two people in the league, me and another Marine and we are both competitive and serious about our football. I would like for anyone who is interested to join my league at NFL.com. The league name is DRUNK ASS MILITARY FOOTBALL FANS and the password for the league is Marines1. I kno it says Military....lol but I don't care as long as the league gets filled. The draft takes place on the 12th at 1pm et. Also, I wanted to know what you thought of my team. This is in a 12 man league at yahoo.com

Tom Brady-QB

Shawn Alexander-RB

Randy Moss-WR

TJ House-WR

Antonio Gates-TE

Welker from MIAMI-WR/TE

Chesty Taylor-RB/WR

I also have Matt Jones as my other WR coming off the bench.

Defense- Chicago

Kicker- Vinateri

I also have some good skill set players like Madeiu, Adrian Wilson and others

Well, Moss kinda sucks unless you got him late in the draft. He is totally overrated.

Brady may be a good general, but he doesn't put up as many points as some other QBs who lose games more often.

Who is your 3rd RB? Two isn't enough assumng you start two every week, you need three STRONG running backs.

I have MCCnair, Matt Jones, Ernest Wilford, Dhomic Rhodes, Kellen Winslow on the bench right now. I tried to swing a deal for another rb but I couldnt get it done

Well, Moss kinda sucks unless you got him late in the draft. He is totally overrated.

Brady may be a good general, but he doesn't put up as many points as some other QBs who lose games more often.

Who is your 3rd RB? Two isn't enough assumng you start two every week, you need three STRONG running backs.

I have MCCnair, Matt Jones, Ernest Wilford, Dhomic Rhodes, Kellen Winslow on the bench right now. I tried to swing a deal for another rb but I couldnt get it done

WE NOW HAVE THREE MEMBERS OF THE LEAUGE. PLEASE JOIN SO WE CAN GET IT UP TO 12. THE DRAFT IS GOING ON THE 12TH AT 1PM ET. THE MORE BENGALS FANS THE BETTER.....WHO DEY