Is Tony living an alternative lifestyle?

Larry

Now I know I joked about this before, and took some slack for this, but has anyone seen Tony with a girl. Yes someone showed me a picture from a couple of years ago, but I haven't seen him with any girls yet.

Now don't get excited, he is one of the great drivers, but I couldn't help reading what was on nascar.com

http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/headlines/...ions/index.html

Question number four....

Is Tony out of the closet?

I saw that yesterday and cried laughing. I'm sure Harvick is telling more than there really is as a joke. You see those two rib on each other all the time. If I were a driver and had a good friend in the sport, I'm sure (no, I know) I'd do the same thing.

Now if Harvick gets planted into turn 2 in response, well, then you might be onto something.

The better question is whether Dale Jr. is living the alternative lifestyle. Has any ever seen him with a girl ever? I know I haven't.

I remember watching NASCAR 360 (I think that's the name). It documented some of the drivers and one was Jr. Right before a race, unsure where, JR. was in his trailer starring out and checking out the girls. One of them caught his eye and he had someone ask them out for him. The girl even went with him a few weeks later to his mom's place and they all went fishin'. To answer your question, yes, I have.

As seen on Jayski

UPDATE: In this week's ESPN the magazine, various athletes are given a camera to take a few pictures of their lives. Two are from NASCAR; Dale Jr. is one and Tony Stewart is the other. In the background of one of Stewart's pictures, his ex-girlfriend sits in the background as Stewart plays with Mojo (his pet monkey).

UPDATE 2: Since 74 is devasted.

:D (just playin')

Having an EX hang around is not something most men would want, unless it means sex without strings attached.

For some reason I doubt that this is the case here.

C'mon hater. Haven't you ever remained good, if not best, friends with an Ex? I'm very close to one of my ex's and she doesn't even touch me anymore :cry:

That has not been my experience with EX's. The only one that I was friends with after the break-up was one that came around every so often looking for a little bump and grind. You maybe right, that is just my opinion.

Maybe you could get a little historic with your friend the EX? :boff: