Floyd wins the Tour de France...

kingwilly

I am waiting for the French Press to release an article in coming weeks stating that Landis was on a banned substance during the race. You know how jealous the French are that thier event is has been won but a U.S. rider 11 times in the last 15 years (I think that is right). They will do anything to discredit a U.S. rider.

One of the finest sporting achievements in the last 50 years.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/tour0...esults/tour0620

u were his teammate?

yup. I was a professional cyclist from 93-99...known Floyd since he was 17, he was a Pro MTB racer from 95-99 and rode for my Team Chevy Trucks MTB squad in 98-99...I was the one who pushed him to ride on the road in 1999. We had a condo in SD back then.

he ws in Cincy when the town hosted the USCF National Championship Road Race. It was his 5th or 6th road race ever and he got 7th. I was 13th.

Here is the old results listing...

http://w3.iac.net/~curta/qcw/nats/results98/rr.html

I am waiting for the French Press to release an article in coming weeks stating that Landis was on a banned substance during the race. You know how jealous the French are that thier event is has been won but a U.S. rider 11 times in the last 15 years (I think that is right). They will do anything to discredit a U.S. rider.

And there was the call...

WHODEY !!!

It is not looking good for your buddy as the New York Times is reporting the test revealed a synthetic testosterone was in the first sample. I hope that this is an anomaly and things will be cleared up with sample B on Saturday.

If you talk to him anytime soon, tell him that we are all pulling for him and hoping this works out is his favor.