E.Sadler to the #19 in 2007

Kirkendall

Sadler To Exit From Robert Yates Racing After 2006

7/20/2006

MOORESVILLE, N.C. (July 20, 2006) – Robert Yates Racing (RYR) announced today that driver Elliott Sadler has requested and been granted a release from his contract to take effect at the conclusion of the 2006 season. Yates has started searching for a driver to take over the No. 38 Ford Fusion for 2007.

"We would like to thank Elliott for his commitment to our organization over the past four seasons and for all the success we’ve enjoyed together”, said Robert Yates. “We are excited about the opportunity to find a new driver who will continue the successful run of the #38 Ford as we maintain our focus on the future of our organization.”

“Our objective this year is to finish the season on a strong note,” said Doug Yates. “It is our goal to continue to build this team so we will be better positioned next season to contend for the championship.”

http://www.ryr.com/pages/news/news_details.asp?newsid=313

I would venture to say that the replacement could be this 19 year old, who's name escapes me, will be taking the ride next season. He is running the CitiFinancial #90 car, which is owned by Robert Yates Racing, in this weekends Pocono race and won the ASA Championship last season. So, I guess you could consider this a tryout for him this weekend.