san fermine

Spain

Every year I see fellow Ameicans do the runing of the bulls, and the bull fighters get all the fame!!! Im tired of it!!! While they have help and just run in front of the bull the rest of Spain stands in front of the bull with a chain and ball full of fire attached to the horns then we touch his forehead before we jock him out!!! Any american thinking that is the Bulls is wrong!!!! These mo fos are playing flag foot ball and calling it the real thing!!

In the rest of Spain we take an Iberian bull(the big muscle bound black ones) Put a ball an chain on his horn , filled with slow burning gun powder and let them go! Then we jock them out which is called a pass.. The trick is to touch the middle of his head, then dodge. My wife hates that I do this , because people die trying, However Im athletic!

Dude Im image challenged!!! Out of all i set out around 45 I have 11 females, the second crop is about a foot tall. The first crop has 6 belladona,two super skunks, 1 indica. The second crop is super skunk and indica. My Dads whole house is full of weed. My Balconey is just too dangerous, I m growing at my Dads house. However he is complaining about the space a little.