Pre-season schedule Set.

Kirkendall

The Bengals open their pre-season schedule on the road at Tampa Bay the week of Aug. 12-16 before opening up their home schedule Aug. 19-23 against the defending Super Bowl champion Patriots. The fixed dates are to be announced later, as will the regular-season schedule. The Bengals go on the road at Atlanta Aug. 26-30 before ending the preseason at home against Indianapolis Labor Day weekend.

Guess I'll be at the atlanta game .......again.. Hope it turns out better than in 2002 when we got embarrassed on ESPN..Hopefully, We'll get to be the ones breaking Mike Vick's leg this year. :D

I hope Palmer doesn't try the left handed pass technique perfected by Gus Forgot the last time we were there.

Guess I'll be at the atlanta game .......again.. Hope it turns out better than in 2002 when we got embarrassed on ESPN..Hopefully, We'll get to be the ones breaking Mike Vick's leg this year.  :D

Did you go to the 30-3 pasting in 2002?

Watched that game with my Mother In Law who happens to be a big Vick fan ( Virginia connection ). Jeez ................ it was about 2 steps below being in hell with a broken back on the relative pain scale. :ph34r:

It gets worse ............. she's a bible thumper and I couldn't even get drunk to ease the pain ..... I .... I ...... just can't talk about it anymore.

I'll be right back ............. I'm going to go make a drink ..... it's gotta be 5:00 somewhere

Guess I'll be at the atlanta game .......again.. Hope it turns out better than in 2002 when we got embarrassed on ESPN..Hopefully, We'll get to be the ones breaking Mike Vick's leg this year.  :D

Did you go to the 30-3 pasting in 2002?

Watched that game with my Mother In Law who happens to be a big Vick fan ( Virginia connection ). Jeez ................ it was about 2 steps below being in hell with a broken back on the relative pain scale. :ph34r:

It gets worse ............. she's a bible thumper and I couldn't even get drunk to ease the pain ..... I .... I ...... just can't talk about it anymore.

I'll be right back ............. I'm going to go make a drink ..... it's gotta be 5:00 somewhere

Probably "last call" somewhere too!

Guess I'll be at the atlanta game .......again.. Hope it turns out better than in 2002 when we got embarrassed on ESPN..Hopefully, We'll get to be the ones breaking Mike Vick's leg this year. :D

Wow, that shows a lot of class from Bungle fans. Hope to break a QB's leg. Oh well, I guess you guys have suffered for so long even that would be an accomplishment.

To answer your question Kirk, yes Had very nice seats. Even took a buddy of mine from work who's a "falcon-fan" with me. Boy you talk about a long ride home....

--What's that guy crying about..?? boo hoo Vick got hurt... ha ha.. Can't wait to see it and then have the falcons version of John Kitna in Kurt Kittner take the field.. that's always a nominee for NFL Bloopers... :D:lol::D

Wow, that shows a lot of class from Bungle fans. Hope to break a QB's leg. Oh well, I guess you guys have suffered for so long even that would be an accomplishment.

I'm guessing you're a Jags fan? Either way, welcome aboard.

To answer your question Kirk, yes Had very nice seats. Even took a buddy of mine from work who's a "falcon-fan" with me. Boy you talk about a long ride home....

Yea, that's gotta be rough. I remember watching the game on ESPN, excited to show the nation what we can do. And boy, did it all go south from snap #1. Anyway, Chris, did you wear any Bengals paraphernalia? If so, rock on. If not, I don't blame you. :lol::lol:

Hey I showed out of course, no matter how bad it got, but gotta give credit to my wife... She's basically a fan , because I'm a fan, but first time I saw her talk sh*t... That was the best part...

--As for the Bengal gear.... gotta tell you about this loser I saw...I thought I was a real ....DIE HARD.. but a guy came to the game dressed in full BENGAL GEAR.... :lol::D

I mean he had jersey,blackpaint under his eyes,cleats,pads, long socks....

when I saw him, I was like I thought Cincy' was wearing their' black uni's.. but this guy was in the all white like someone forgot to tell him on the way to the game :D:lol:

The really sad thing was... He was wearing Kevin Kaesviharns' uni'...... :D:lol:

I guess this means that we are not going to be playing in the Hall of Fame game?? There was some speculation that we were about due for that game due to the rotation of teams. We last played there in 1988. I haven't checked the NFL website to see if they have anything listed.

I'm guessing you're a Jags fan? Either way, welcome aboard.

nope, i'm a Falcons fan, always have been always will be. just came on here to see what you guys thought about the new logo that you got. I like the Bengals though, always have had a softspot for loveable losers. Guess that's why I've stuck with the Falcons for so long :D

Jaq, dont' take it the wrong way.. I actually don't have a problem with the Falcons.. I just hated DAN REEVES so much, that the bitterness is still seeping out... :lol:

Really the falcons will do a lot better now that he's gone,.How he made it so long as an nfl coach is beyond me...Mike Vick breaking his leg, was probably the best thing to happen for that team !