Congrats Harlem Globetrotters

Whur CHad At?

Who can beat them?!

334 other teams I believe is the answer to that, but I get what you are saying. I've seen them more than a few times, but nothing within the past 10 years. Miss the older guys like Meadowlark Lemon. The team played a huge part of getting African-Americans into the professional basketball league dominated by white players and having always been a great time to go see.

On a side note, all those wins would be more impressive had the teams that follow them around to "perform" actually "played" as opposed to "played around" on the court. :D

WHODEY !!!

I can remember watching them when they came on TV when I was a little squirt and loved every second of it. Medow lark Lemon , Curley Neal and many others the guy who came after MedowLark was great I wished I could remember his name but he was great with kids. I got to see them at the local high school in the 80s and it was a great show man they had the fans in the plam of there hands....Class act all yhe way. If you never got to see them live and you get a chance dont miss it youll love it for sure....

I can remember watching them when they came on TV when I was a little squirt and loved every second of it. Medow lark Lemon , Curley Neal and many others the guy who came after MedowLark was great I wished I could remember his name but he was great with kids. I got to see them at the local high school in the 80s and it was a great show man they had the fans in the plam of there hands....Class act all yhe way. If you never got to see them live and you get a chance dont miss it youll love it for sure....

Man I couldnt take it, his Name was Geese Ausbey he was great....