Bring Rocky Back

Pandre

All this love for X seems a little premature to me. One stinking football title EVER.

Perhaps this is the beginning of a 'dynasty' <_< , but Moeller was the team when I was a kid. Until X wins state titles year in and year out, I say shut up newbies. :bengal:

Don't be soundin' like a Steelers fan RM..... ;)

HEY Now! No squeeler in me, but putting up with the wife waving a terrible towel was a little annoying SB Sunday. :angry: I do cut her some slack since she cut her teeth on football watching squeeler games. :rolleyes:

As Chad pointed out, Moeller was a DYNASTY. What ever happened to the coach Faust after the Notre Dame debacle?

Your emphasis is a bit off.... Moeller WAS a dynasty.....

Thanks for the tip, maybe WAS a DYNASTY is even more appropriate.

Does Moeller suck nowaday? I live out of town and don't follow high school ball. :(

All this love for X seems a little premature to me. One stinking football title EVER.

Perhaps this is the beginning of a 'dynasty' <_< , but Moeller was the team when I was a kid. Until X wins state titles year in and year out, I say shut up newbies. :bengal:

HEY Now! No squeeler in me, but putting up with the wife waving a terrible towel was a little annoying SB Sunday. :angry: I do cut her some slack since she cut her teeth on football watching squeeler games. :rolleyes:

As Chad pointed out, Moeller was a DYNASTY. What ever happened to the coach Faust after the Notre Dame debacle?

Your emphasis is a bit off.... Moeller WAS a dynasty.....

Thanks for the tip, maybe WAS a DYNASTY is even more appropriate.

Does Moeller suck nowaday? I live out of town and don't follow high school ball. :(

Yes, they do. Bob Crable has ruined that program.

I am just a little touchy after having all of the Steeler folks remind us that we have never won while they got the "one for the rectum" this year. Whether you like X or not, one title is better than none. I would rather see them win the a team from NEO win too.

Plus they could say the same thing to everyone else when it comes to their swim teams.

I think Faust went to Akron after ND. He was their head FB coach then became their AD.