Strength of Schedule

2006 Strength Of Schedule

Team Winning Percentage Opp. TotalWins Opp. Total Losses

Saints .566 145 111

Buccaneers .550 132 108

Giants .543 139 117

Bengals .543 139 117

Steelers .531 136 120

I just read this on some website, now i asume this is for the upcoming season rather than a recap of the 2005 season since it clearly says 2006 at the top...but why would they give the Saints the toughest schedule?? and I also seen the Seahawks (SB Losers) had the 24th or 27th toughest....now hopefully i'm an idiot and am reading this wrong, but if not don't ya think they coulda done alil better job evening it out?

Pittsburgh Steelers = XL Champs

They don't give the saints toughest scheadule on purpose but they only get 2 unique games based on their record + their in a tough division facing another one ;)

PS,Divisions they face outside of their division is selected years earlier they did the best they could with giving them greenbday and 49ers :P

Exactly, when you have Atlanta, Carolina, and Tampa Bay in your Division and have to play them twice a year, your schedule is going to be a bit rough. Look at Baltimore now... Bengals, Steelers, and even the up and coming Browns are going to own them for years to come. God, I loved just saying that and the best part is... IT'S TRUE !!!! :drunk:

Oh yeah, Kyle Boller still sucks !!!

WHODEY !!!

leave it to a stupid ass steelers fan to not be able to know how the scheduallnig rotation goes....not to mention the fact that every team in the saints division had a winning record and the saint have to play them 2x each....

*EDIT* Leave the name calling out of this forum please.

Edited by billybroome

2006 Strength Of Schedule

Team Winning Percentage Opp. TotalWins Opp. Total Losses

Saints .566 145 111

Buccaneers .550 132 108

Giants .543 139 117

Bengals .543 139 117

Steelers .531 136 120

I just read this on some website, now i asume this is for the upcoming season rather than a recap of the 2005 season since it clearly says 2006 at the top...but why would they give the Saints the toughest schedule?? and I also seen the Seahawks (SB Losers) had the 24th or 27th toughest....now hopefully i'm an idiot and am reading this wrong, but if not don't ya think they coulda done alil better job evening it out?

Pittsburgh Steelers = XL Champs

The schedule rotation was set up before the 2002 season when the Houston Texans became the 32nd team. It is in effect until 2009. I am sure there is a complete list of the remaining years of this rotation on the Steelers site. See below for the Bengals version of the rotation.

It is based only on keeping the schedules fair and even within each division. So in other words the entire AFC North have 14 of 16 games that are the same for all four teams. The other two games are based on where each team finished in their division. So the Bengals will play the Colts and the Patriots while the Steelers will play Jacksonville and Miami as the two others.

So there is no conspiracy to give the Seahawks an advantage or stick it to the Saints.

http://www.bengals.com/team/200509ScheduleRotation.asp

And one more thing. Just a friendly piece of advice. Someone with a screen name that takes a shot at the Bengals and is obviously a Steelers fan should never admit that he is an idiot on this board. You are just

asking for it ....

:horse::lol: