Fire Bratkowski Now Petition

In case you missed it here is the link to the petition:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/firebratnow

Sign it and pass it on to other dissatisfied Bengals fans.

Probably won't amount to anything but you never know.

If I recall correctly, there was one of these started about Bresnahan after the Cleveland debacle and while we had to wait the whole season out, it finally came to fruition. Count me in. YES, I'm one of those fans that expects and demands more of my team and this was BULLSH*T by all accounts. No excuse for the ineptitude of play by a professional team in year 6 under their coaches. F*CK YOU Brat !!! How was this guy even being considered as a Head Coach during the off season ?? Inexplicable !!!

WHODEY !!!

Funny that people think he's the problem here. But it tells me that it's no suprise how Mike Brown continues to operate year after year on a shoestring budget and with such little effort, and get away with it. Very telling.

Mike Brown wins no matter what. When butts are in the stands he wins. The moment the butts stay away, he'll have cities all across American offering to line his pockets with cash to move the team. Money talks and he's making alot of it while he gets to pretend he's a Football Guy.

Funny that people think he's the problem here. But it tells me that it's no suprise how Mike Brown continues to operate year after year on a shoestring budget and with such little effort, and get away with it. Very telling.

Mike Brown wins no matter what. When butts are in the stands he wins. The moment the butts stay away, he'll have cities all across American offering to line his pockets with cash to move the team. Money talks and he's making alot of it while he gets to pretend he's a Football Guy.

He's stuck here - why don't people realize that? He literally CAN'T go anywhere, he is bound to the lease and agreement he signed here - that was part of the deal when we built him that concrete toilet bowl palace of his. He would owe the city tens of millions in return if he broke his agreement with the county. The $ he loses alone on parking and concessions and merchandise etc.., would be enough to make him go stiff.

So the fans can stop going and hit him where it hurts, or keep enabling him, or believing a new coordinator or head coach every few years is going to change anything.

I have to say that Bratkowski has gotten very predictable at times but, getting rid of him will not solve what the main problem is and that is Mike Brown.

Dont forget that if you fire Brat, the guy hiring the new OC is Mike Brown, the same guy that thought it was a good idea to hire Dave Shula.

I put the suckatude at Mike Brown's feet.

The problem with the offense is not Brat,its the O line, that is because, Brown the guy doing the drafting does not have a clue when it comes to drafting , making a trade , or any of the things it takes to win in the NFL.

He knows how to squeeze every last penny out of a franchise but,I doubt winning has ever been on his list of goals for the organization.

The cutting of Anderson, O'neal,and Johnson is a good example of the problem.

All three players were cut for the sole purpose of Mike Brown maximizing his profit,not for putting the best team on the field.

First of all, Brown insisted that Stacy Andrews be the starter at RT,if he was paying him all of that money,which means that he was going to cut Anderson---He could have traded Wille right before the draft and got at least a 3rd rnd pick for him.

Andrews is a G at best,which is one of the problems with the O line.

If Willie had stayed he would have been nice insurance or they could have tried the Jurasic line because, this one surely sucks.

The way the '88 Super Bowl team was dismantled is Brown refusing to draft O linemen

He made things even worse by drafting guys like Tuten and then giving them extensions thus,not allowing any more tackles to be drafted because he was paying Tuten all that money.

Deltha could have been traded before the draft for for a mid to late rnd pick and he would have been nice to have yesterday instead of Castille.

If you didnt notice they threw to Castille's guy nearly time he was in the game.

They could have traded a Andrews,Johnson ,and Anderson before the draft and the holes they left would be filled with draft choices not the players they were filled with and they could have picked up better players at need spots after the final cuts were made.

The problem is Brown does not have a clue how to win and even if he did, its not his goal -money is the only goal.