Nascar has a new King

BengalszoneBilly

I think I'm witnessing the emergence of a new, dominating force in Nascar racing. Matt Kenseth! His determination is undeniable. His presence seems to be like Jeff Gordons was in the late '90's! He's pissed off about Nascar changing the point system because of his runaway champiochip last year, and he want's to break it off in their ass!

I hope he does it! Show 'em they had it all wrong! It wasn't the point system that made his run to championship soooo dominate! It was his ability! Holy s**t! B)

Well, I would be planning a coronation ceramony just yet....Give him some time before making such bold proclamtions...Not that I disagree with you....Of course it just goes to show the eye for talent that Jack Roush has....

Oh come on I said I didn't disagree with you....And yeah, he kicked ass today....Hopefully he will win the championship, but it's still very early goings....

Oh come on I said I didn't disagree with you....And yeah, he kicked ass today....Hopefully he will win the championship, but it's still very early goings....

Kevnz...I do not want everyone to agree with me! Our problem is we both love Ford drivers! :lol: I'm just saying what I feel. The same feeling I got when that Cubs fan reached out and deflected the foul ball at Wrigley Field last year. I feel the same way now. I see the series champion, again. Yep...it's Matt!!! Forget Junior. He may NEVER win a championship, no matter how much money Budwieser (The Supreme Crap Beer!!) throws his way!! B)

Forget Junior. He may NEVER win a championship, no matter how much money Budwieser (The Supreme Crap Beer!!) throws his way!!

2 things Billy

Bud is the king of beers and will always be!

Junior will win a championship and it could very well be this year. When he does I'll bask in the glory while tilting back the #1 beer in the world!

2 things Billy

Junior will win a championship and it could very well be this year. When he does I'll bask in the glory while tilting back the #1 beer in the world!

Who Dey...You got yourself a bet! So I guess you're picking the #8 car this weekend, huh? :blink:

Americans don't know what good beer is...Gimme a Steinlager any day of the week....Hell, just about any NZ beer is better than the swill they pass off for beer in the states....

Sorry, couldn't help myself on the beer front...I've developed a taste for it since moving to NZ.

It's not that I don't think Junior can't win a championship, I think he's ready....I just don't think his team is ready....And to win a championship it's all about the team.

Americans don't know what good beer is...Gimme a Steinlager any day of the week....Hell, just about any NZ beer is better than the swill they pass off for beer in the states....

Sorry, couldn't help myself on the beer front...I've developed a taste for it since moving to NZ

I agree but at the rate I drink them I would tip the scales at 500lbs. I am no

t big Eurey fans myself but my boy can drive!

Who Dey...You got yourself a bet! So I guess you're picking the #8 car this weekend, huh?

I'll take the #8 over the #17 Billy. If I lose I'll post 3 pro Dillon posts! :lol: