Is Marvin Being Too Tight?

walzav29

They are doing things that indicate they are nervous. Pads this week? Chad getting a gag order? It just seems that they are going to be pretty nervous. I hope they aren't, but the Steelers are pretty loose. Even if Chad is making himself not talk, that is not the norm. To back off of everything that was said after they beat Pitt seems like they are intimidated. Crap.

I didn't like how they handled things for the first game. No press conference with the Pittsburgh writers, etc. He is usually trying to seel the idea of keeping things the same from week to week but for some reason he acted differently then. I don't think it had any impact, but they did lose that game.

However, I do like the fact that he made them practice in pads this week and was asking the media to let him know if any of his guys looked tired. Rest after the season! I also like the approach of the street fight mentality when he talked about the two guys go into the alley and only one comes out. Hopefully its pays off on Sunday.