I love to watch the media bandwagon

walzav29

That is probably exactly what the media will do if we win. I also expect a win on Sunday. We already disposed of this team, and the Bengals proved to themselves that they were better.... I see no reason why they can't repeat that.

I don't share your optimism. When was this opponent disposed of? Beaten in a shootout maybe, but disposed of?

That is probably exactly what the media will do if we win. I also expect a win on Sunday. We already disposed of this team, and the Bengals proved to themselves that they were better.... I see no reason why they can't repeat that.

I don't share your optimism. When was this opponent disposed of? Beaten in a shootout maybe, but disposed of?

Disposed of simply in the essence that they were beaten. From the viewpoint of a Bengals fan or Bengals player, the Steelers were viewed all year long as another roadblock in our path to the Superbowl. Whether that Superbowl comes this year or another isn't the point. We beat the Steelers, that roadblock has already been cleared. This 3rd matchup of the season is a smaller test for my Bengals in my opinion than they had in week 13, even if this is a playoff game and even if the Steelers are on a winning streak.