Bengals are the only home dogs!

walzav29

Pitt is favored by 3, which is great. It's just another example of disrespect and doubt for Cincy. I suppose it's well deserved, but a letdown was due after clinching the division and the Chiefs were going to make sure their bawl-baby head coach left with a victory. They didn't let Palmer play the whole game, and in the end with the Broncos winning out and N.E. losing the last 2 games meant absolutely nothing.

1. The Bengals know they can beat the Steelers.

2. They are underdogs, and they play best that way.

3. They will truly have the homefield advantage, because this is the 1st playoff game in forever and the Bengals have skills. They will jump out to a quick lead. They'll try to run Bettis 56 times but so what!

I think it is a blow out! Bengals 42 Steelers 10.

The Bengals are home dogs because the Steelers are the more complete team. Doesn't mean the Bengals won't win, and the disrespect card is sure to be played in the locker room this week, but I have no problem with the line.

I wouldn't say they are more of a complete team. You have to give the edge on offense to Cincy, and give the Steeler's defense the edge. If you get specific, the Steelers passing game is as weak as our run defense. As alway's the difference will be turnover's which for reason's I don't understand the Bengal's are somehow better than Pitt in getting.

If you get specific, the Steelers passing game is as weak as our run defense. As alway's the difference will be turnover's which for reason's I don't understand the Bengal's are somehow better than Pitt in getting.

I respectfully disagree on the Steelers' pass offense. Solid, far more solid than the Bengals's D, at least on paper. I love the Bengals, I think they can win this weekend, but that line is not off.

This makes me feel better. Here is the latest from my beloved idiot. Peter King

7. I think the one team I'm not feeling really good about entering the playoffs is Cincinnati. Did you see the video (I forget where, maybe it was CBS) of Carson Palmer limping and grabbing the back of his leg while warming up in Kansas City on Sunday? How is he going to stay clear of the suddenly resurgent Pittsburgh pass-rush Sunday evening in Cincinnati?

I don't feel like doing it, but I'd bet if you went through all of this numbskulls predictions and thoughts he's wrong 60% of the time.