Water Boy

Spain

I have to give water boy credit for this game. The guy really flashed. He has slowly been getting better over the last games and is starting to look like one hell of a pass rusher. J Smith has been playing well also. If you go watch the games of the dynamic duo they have been getting presure also the run d has improved. I know we got burnt in KC. The D got left out to dry in that game. If you watch the game again you see the way they got worn down. Any D can get worn down if your O keeps going three and out. So all you guys that think we have no D. Let Deltha come back and Palmer move the chains for these guys and watch the diference. So Water boy might of had his break out game and no one noticed. Thats Karhma screwing him for the hold out. :lmao:

Pollack has looked better, but as I have seen, has been eerily similar to Justin Smith. I don't know how useful it'd be to have another 6-8 sack guy on the team, but Pollack should continue improving. He has looked better in pass coverage as well, and as a new linebacker, that's what you like to see.

Ripper thats rookie mistakes. TDB this guy is gong to get more than 8 sacks. With J smith on the other side Retard got nine. Water boy has moves im tellin you. Watch the guy its like some one told him QBs were the devil. I havent seen an initial burst as good as his for a while. Remember that was one of the best O lines in football he was flying by. Their was not much posititve out of that loss but water boy.