Come on Chad

theotf

love him to death, great ball player but it is TIEM to stop the games after TD and CATCH the damn ball. He dropped some KEY passes yesterday. LOOKING up field be4 the ball is secure! Time to stop the BS party crap and focus onthe game. I think he was too worried about where the gift bag was at and not the BALL!

love him to death, great ball player but it is TIEM to stop the games after TD and CATCH the damn ball. He dropped some KEY passes yesterday. LOOKING up field be4 the ball is secure! Time to stop the BS party crap and focus onthe game. I think he was too worried about where the gift bag was at and not the BALL!

I will second that. There is no I in team. Think of the team, Chad. We have now lost out on the #2 seed. No bye week. That game hurt.

I will second that. There is no I in team. Think of the team, Chad. We have now lost out on the #2 seed. No bye week. That game hurt.

Last person to blame on that loss would be Chad. He dropped one and what did he do on the very next pass ! TD ! That loss was on the Defense and Special Teams alone. All the credit in the world goes to the bills. I for one think that it's great that he has the TD celebrations. Not like it is distracting to him or he is any less great.

Last person to blame on that loss would be Chad. He dropped one and what did he do on the very next pass ! TD ! That loss was on the Defense and Special Teams alone. All the credit in the world goes to the bills. I for one think that it's great that he has the TD celebrations. Not like it is distracting to him or he is any less great.

Chad caused us to lose? Really? I didn't know that Chad was the guy who couldn't tackle Mcgee on special teams. I didn't know he threw that game-ending interception. I didn't know he played defense. I must have missed all that...maybe he was the reason we lost.

Chad caused us to lose? Really? I didn't know that Chad was the guy who couldn't tackle Mcgee on special teams. I didn't know he threw that game-ending interception. I didn't know he played defense. I must have missed all that...maybe he was the reason we lost.

PREACH.

Yea, Chad didnt loose that game though, he actucally had a hell of a game. The reason we lost was because of Wilkins being out and Chuck's piss poor defensive mind frame. I think we need to go out and teach the boys how to tackle, thats one thing they really truley, suck at but Chuck only teaches them how to get turnovers.

I think is setting a tone onthis team of fun and games at times. Sure he did not LOSE the game bit he missed TWO OTHER PASSES after the TD catch that he should have made that stopped a drive. In both cases he was looking up field be4 he had it in his hands securely. He was so worried about that damn bag of gifts when he could not find it. The whole stadium and his team was TOTALLY distracted by that antic. "Whats Chad going to do next" crap. The D has been crap all year and we all know it. We all know it will cost us a run in the playoffs. More the reason for Chad to be business on the field. Save the games for the Xbox 360!!!!!

Not to change the subject matter but did anyone know that when Chad was a widout at Santa Monica college the other wideout was Steve Smith of Carolina.. what a tandem in community college!

I don't even know what that would look like. They are destroying the NFL. But togethor, in Community College? That would be amazing.

Not to change the subject matter but did anyone know that when Chad was a widout at Santa Monica college the other wideout was Steve Smith of Carolina.. what a tandem in community college!

I don't even know what that would look like. They are destroying the NFL. But togethor, in Community College? That would be amazing.

Here's the rub. Neither of them were starters.