Best Praise Chad will ever have

jungleman

Ed Reed when asked which receivers he thinks are the best tory holt , chad johnson , marvin harrison,to randy in no particular order but when asked which receiver blows his mind he said chad johnson he says no matter what we try to do to stop him he just does what he does and he is on pace to be in the hall of fame.

Ed should know, he's lucky enough to get torched twice a year :P

Personally, I absolutely love Chad, in a man crush, platonic, I'm not gay kind of way. General football fans that don't know him as well lump him in with some of the other WR turds, but he's one of our biggest team guys, and Marvin has him becoming more mature right before our eyes.

One thing I noticed last week at the end of the Lions game is after Marvin got doused he was pissed. After a couple guys talked to him Chad walks up and immediately somehow puts a big smile on Marvin's face. I remember my dad making the comment that Chad was probably the only player that could have gotten Marvin to smile in that situation

Add Troy Polamalu to that list. The defense is a big play-making safety from stopping the run.

I would be giddy to have either one of them. Line either one of them up with a healthy MW and buy your Super Bowl tickets early.

I agree, this defense is one or two players away from being Super Bowl caliber. I can't wait to see what Marvin does in the offseason, free agent and the draft, I think it will be a busy off season any way.