Cliton Portis to be the richest rb

i think that is a tad crazy that Snider is offering C.P. such a big contract considering the way Denver running backs seem to go for 3 or 4 years and then fall apart but maybe Portis will be diffrent

I heard about that contract....It only reinforces my opinion that Snyder is trying to play fantasy football in the NFL...I would be shocked to see Portis get over 1200 yards this year, or stay healthy....I mean I could start at RB for the Broncos and put up over 1000 yards, it's their system...Snyder has no damn business running an NFL team...

They are gonna suck so bad.....Coach Gibbs is gonna have his image ruined cause his owner is a flipping moron....Ugh...

The craziest thing is, that if the Broncos do trade for Dillon, do you realize that they would have got Bailey and Dillon for Portis????? WTF?

Portis has impressive stats, but damn nothing earth shattering...gimme a break.

Is anyone else wondering if Gibbs had any say in this deal, or was this all Snyders idea. <_<

I think Gibbs really wanted him and Snyder got it done. If he want to waste money for players, fine by me. That's just more money that jerk doesn't have and that money that goes into the United Way and helps out kids. Hummm, thinking abouti it, he's giving to society.. hummmm.. :lol:

The one thing that Dan Snyder has to learn is that you can't buy a superbowl. Like you can go and buy a World Series or a Stanley Cup. The leagues are different , and the salaries are different.

I will say this in Snyder's defense, at least he's a PRO-ACTIVE owner. I honestly believe that most of the leagues owners are concerned only about their T.V. revenue and ticket sales.Most of them have more money invested in other businesses and "just so happen " to own an NFL franchise. All those years that we begged Mike Brown to get some good players in FA... he didn't spend a dime, nor one red cent to retain some of our better players when FA began. Snyder may be going about it the wrong way, but I will say that He is an Owner that is committed to winning... He just doesn't know how to balance the budget yet.!!