Holiday Cheer Needed!!!

duus

OK, I'm going to lay it all on the line. I realize that I absolutely run the risk of my fellow board members ripping me for not being a homer ... for not confidently jawing and yelling smack at these guys here in Pittsburgh. But ... as we sit here about to conclude Week 15 in the NFL, having only 2 weeks to go after today, I am getting a VERY STRONG DOSE of:

"there is almost no way the Bengals and Steelers will not face in the first round January 8"

"we have been there many times, and the Bengals will not handle their first trip to the playofss"

"we will not shoot ourselves in the foot again like in early December"

"you may have won the division, but we will win the war"

"you will have to hear from us for 12 months after January!" (the potential of that one really hurts!)

"Chad will be shut down again, and we will win"

"we will win with The Bus in Cincy again"

on and on and on

And ... (here is the part where I need your help!) ... I'm starting to believe we will most definitely meet in the first round ... (and more help needed here!) ... I'm starting to lose some of my Orange and Black confidence that we will beat them. I know, I know ... how dare me think this way. I do KNOW that we can beat them ... I do KNOW that we should beat them ... I do KNOW that we are the better all-around team. BUT ... I am feeling almost sick to my stomach about this game. I so VERY MUCH hate the Steelers, I hate the team, I hate the players, I REALLY hate the coach, and I CANNOT STAND the obnoxious, over-bearing fans!!!!

So, in the spirit of Christmas, I am calling upon each of my fellow board members to help put the cheer back in DUUS' Christmas! I need help! Where else should I go but to you guys to help me gain the confidence I need to ward off the overwhelming confidence of Steel Town?

I know you guys will come through for me! Please don't take this as me not being a homer, etc. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BENGALS! I live for them to get back to the Super Bowl and win it!!!! I love the Orange and Black so much that I can't sleep most nights during the fall and winter. I travel hundreds of miles just to watch them play as often as I can!

But, this town is wearing on me. These fans are wearing on me. I need some Orange and Black Christmas cheer from the guys that I trust will most likely provide it!

Bring it, guys! Help out a friend stuck in the enemy's land.

"there is almost no way the Bengals and Steelers will not face in the first round January 8"

Well, that's certainly true. However, it also falls under the category of "Blinding Glimpse of the Obvious."

"we have been there many times, and the Bengals will not handle their first trip to the playofs"

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=4915

"we will not shoot ourselves in the foot again like in early December"

And the Bengals won't shoot themselves in the foot the way the did in the first game this year. Next whine...

"you may have won the division, but we will win the war"

War? :lmao: Iraq is a war, you friggin' dipweeds. This is a football game. Get a grip. Next thing you know Pitt fans will be screaming about how Ben should get a Purple Heart for playing with a tweaked thumbie-poo.

"you will have to hear from us for 12 months after January!" (the potential of that one really hurts!)

What are they going to say? Even if Pitt wins Indy will destroy them again. So that's what, 10 playoff appearances in 13 years with 0 Lombardis? Same number of SB wins as us, right?

"Chad will be shut down again, and we will win"

Go ahead, focus on Chad. That worked real well last time, didn't it?

"we will win with The Bus in Cincy again"

The Bus is averaging about 35 yards a game vs. Cincy this year. Go head, roll him out.

Hope that helps!

dont pay attention to those clowns. The steelers will be in paul brown in the playoffs if they win out and it is home field advantage in the playoffs ie no steeler fans. the first game marvin had this team wound to tight and thats why they lost it wont happen again and we will win the rubber match remember as of today we will be afc north champions. Also remember the choke artist with a chin always finds a way to lose.

Duus they can say all of that stuff they want, but it dont mean nothing, cuz they still got to play the game. And words dont score T.Ds BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bengal::bengal:

That one scares me too. I live with two Pittsburgh fans, and there are several Steelers fans on campus. But it's alright, when the Steelers don't make the playoffs, we'll have the upperhand. Cheer up, buddy.