Bengals handle crazy situation in DET?

AMC

I'm sure if any team or franchise can handle an enviornment loaded with negativity and rebellion, it would be the Cincinnati Bengals. Lions fans seem to be very excited about this whole Orange Out thing, I can't wait to see it.

Just hope the Bengals get the feel of the stadium for when they return later!

Yeah...............the Lions fans are wearing orange to make a statement against Millen and Ford. They still support their players..........hopefully they don't BOOOO their team like we used to witness bandwagon Bengals fans do at Riverfront back in the 90's. :wacko:

I am on a couple of other sites that are totally unrelated to football. Yet the guys I know in Detroit keep mentioning the Orange Out to me since they know I am a Bengals fan. This thing is sounding like it might be fairly well represented.

Lets see.. draft a wideout with the first pick in threem straight drafts...

sigh...........

Jimmy Johnson had a great quote about that a week ago-justifying the firing of Millen.

Said Rogers is a bust, Williams is not bad, and Mike Williams is a slow TE...

And Pasquarelli had a quote that said scouts say the DET WRs are the laziest corps in the league...

Guess we will see up close and personal what they can do...