for billybroome

richmond_mat

6 members have voted

1. 1. for billybroome

• men who do not like dining at the Y.
    • women who don't like to have their Y dined upon?

The ladies must LOVE you.

LADY mat. I tried that LADIES thing a couple of nights, and almost ended up with lockjaw! I always believe in giving them better than I get, and with two in the same bed, that was a tall order! God I miss Las Vegas!! These weren't hookers, just two local chicks wanting to party, and with the help of some "Devils Dandruff", we partied until we were exhausted! I wore the taste buds off my tongue, and couldn't taste s**t for two days, which is kinda fortunate when you're down there where they place the snack bar next to the s**tter! :P:lol::P

The ladies must LOVE you.

LADY mat. I tried that LADIES thing a couple of nights, and almost ended up with lockjaw! I always believe in giving them better than I get, and with two in the same bed, that was a tall order! God I miss Las Vegas!! These weren't hookers, just two local chicks wanting to party, and with the help of some "Devils Dandruff", we partied until we were exhausted! I wore the taste buds off my tongue, and couldn't taste s**t for two days, which is kinda fortunate when you're down there where they place the snack bar next to the s**tter! :P:lol::P

:lol::lol::lol:

I hadn't even thought of the group thing....Did you stack them belly to belly so that both could be satisfied simultaneously? :P:P:P

Did you stack them belly to belly so that both could be satisfied simultaneously? :P:P:P

Okay, you know it's a monumental (but completely do-able) task getting one woman off, much less TWO at the same time! Simply put, we all had to take turns, and thank goodness one women was more than willing to help out with the other! Isn't this beginning to look like a "Penthouse Forum" instead of BengalsZone? :blink: