lol 1 lions fan has had enough!

pedd

** Mininum bid of $2,499 required for those wanting me to be a fan for the Browns, Ravens, Cardinals or Packers. Those are the teams the Lions managed to beat this year.

haha

Is it me, or are these Lions fans entertaining simply because our team is no longer the laughing stock?

Be sure to check out the questions people have sent him. There are some doozies...

Q: I'm a Bills fan. They suck. I feel your pain. Wanna make out?

A: Wow, my first offer of this type. No thanks though. My wife would probably beat me worse for making out, than she did for making this auction. BID TO WIN!

Q: What condition is your fan loyalty in? I am concerned that, having been a Lions fan, it has suffered much abuse over the years and is perhaps worn out. I would not want to purchase your loyalty if it is damaged beyond repair.

A: Your concerns are legitimate, but I am a true sports fan, and have enough loyalty left to support a team with a chance!

Q: What is the fine for running naked across Paul Brown field? We will up our offer when you let us know.

A: If you knew me, this suggestion would really scare you and eveyone in attendance.