Chads injuries

kentjett

It seems like every game that he plays, he ends up going to the locker room or limping off the field. I don't know if it is lack of conditioning or if he is injury prone. I wouldn't be to concerned about this but I bet a Browns fan $100 dollars that Chad will make the next 2 Pro-Bowls. Every time he limps off the field he scares the hell out of me. Let me know what you guys think about this tendacy of his, is it anything to be worried about.

Have you noticed that Houshmandzadeh some times "gets hurt" when he has drop or mistake?

I can remember at least 4 times:

---The fumble vs ravens

---Yesterday with a drop

---In the end zone (donĀ“t remember the game)

---Another drop with the ravens the last week

I'm not complaining, but seems excuses from Houshmandzadeh.

It's either cramps or getting gimped from his acrobatics, he's so skinny every time he comes down I cringe. He's always played that way, even in college.

Have you noticed that Houshmandzadeh some times "gets hurt" when he has drop or mistake?

I can remember at least 4 times:

---The fumble vs ravens

---Yesterday with a drop

---In the end zone (donĀ“t remember the game)

---Another drop with the ravens the last week

I'm not complaining, but seems excuses from Houshmandzadeh.

Maybe that's why he dropped them?

I think Housh's problems are his hand. I know i jammed a finger over two months ago, and though not a major injury, it still bothers me, though I have practically full use of my finger (It's my middle one :P). Maybe it just never full healed and sometimes it hurts more than other times.

As far as Chad, he goes 100% on every play, and doesn't realize he's becoming dehydrated, or doesn't have time to rehydrate. As long as the extent of Chad's "injuries" are just cramps, I'm not worried.